1. What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following types of information:
• information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographic location, browser type from which you were redirected, duration of visit and number of page views);
• information you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
• any other information that you choose to send to us.
3. Use of your personal data
• To administer the website;
• To improve your browsing experience by adapting this website to your personal needs;
• with your consent to send you e-mail send you our newsletter, which we think may be of interest to you (you can inform us at any time if you no longer want the newsletter to be sent to you);
• provide third parties with statistical information about our users, but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
Without your express consent, we will not provide your personal data to any third parties for direct marketing purposes.
4. Policy Changes
5. Third party websites
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.