by the Order No....of 10 November 2016
of the Owner of Personal Enterprise of J. Šoblinskienė
INTERNAL RULES OF THE HOTEL
- Guests are welcomed at the hotel round the clock, provided they have made a prior reservation. Upon arrival, guests are required to complete a registration card, which should include the information from a valid personal identification document (such as a passport or identity card).
- The check-in time for both individual guests and groups is from 2 p.m., and check-out is scheduled before 12 p.m. For groups, check-out should be completed by 11 a.m.
HOTEL GUESTS MUST
- Adhere to the general rules of the hotel.
- Settle all payments for services on the day of arrival.
- Return the room key to the hotel administrator upon check-out and ensure that all outstanding payments have been made. In the event of lost or damaged room keys, a fine of EUR 10 will be imposed.
- Ensure that all electrical devices (lights, TV, etc.) are switched off when leaving the room.
- Notify the hotel administrator in the event of any technical issues or malfunctions.
- Guests are responsible for compensating for any material losses caused by themselves or individuals they have invited. The amount of compensation will be determined by the administrator or as per the agreement between the parties.
- Comply with fire safety regulations and utilize safety equipment as instructed.
- In case of emergencies, guests should contact the following numbers: Mob.: (+370 685) 69549; Tel.: (+370 445) 78425.
IT IS PROHIBITED IN THE HOTEL TO
- Move furniture without prior approval from the Administration.
- Cause damage to hotel property and inventory.
- Exceed the maximum occupancy of a hotel room as specified to the hotel administrator.
- Leave electrical appliances switched on when leaving the room.
- Keep animals in the rooms without prior notification to the Administration.
- Create excessive noise between the hours of 11 p.m. and 6 a.m.
- Smoke in the rooms. A fine of EUR 50 will be imposed. Please note that all rooms are equipped with fire alarms for your safety.
- Leave minor children unattended in the rooms. Parents or guardians are responsible for ensuring the safety of their children within the hotel premises.
- Invite additional individuals to the hotel room without informing the hotel administrator.
- Bring any dangerous tools, weapons, or other potentially harmful objects into the hotel premises.
- Fail to comply with the internal rules and regulations of the hotel.
HOTEL CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Hotel guests can settle payments in cash (Euros) or by using VISA, Maestro, MasterCard, Eurocard, or American Express cards.
- If guests wish to extend their stay or opt for a late check-out, they are required to pay 50% of the daily rate.
- Room cleaning takes place daily between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. when the guest is not present in the room.
- Bed linen is changed every 5 days unless the guest requests otherwise.
- The administration of the hotel reserves the right to evict guests who fail to comply with or grossly violate the hotel's internal rules and regulations. In such cases, full payment for all services rendered may be demanded.
- Guests have complimentary access to wireless internet services within the hotel premises and in the café.
- Free parking is available in the designated parking lot.
- Kindly ensure not to leave personal belongings behind, as we cannot be held responsible for any lost items.
Emergency call number: 112
Owners: + 370 685 80829
We hope you have a restful and enjoyable stay!
Administration of the homestead “Vienkiemis”
Vienkiemio g. 3, Padvariai, Kretingos r., LT – 97157
Tel. +370 445 78425, Mob. (+370 685) 69549